Photo Contest Launched 7/2/2021
· Tag & mention of Vino Voyage in the post
· Location listed as the winery
· Photo must be distinguishable to the winery
· Photos and vids accepted
· Multiple social media platforms engaged
· Professionals welcome
· No watermarks accepted
· Only Oregon Wineries or Oregon Wines accepted
· Contest runs from 7/2/2021 to 7/31/2021
· Winner announced 8/5/2021
· Most likes or hearts wins, depending on the
platform used. We will check all submissions, on respective feeds.
· All photos become “property” of Vino Voyage. See
Terms of Service for additional details on what that means.
· Free Corkpull to the first person who completes a review, in a region. If you see a review from Cj for a region already, don't worry, you'll still be counted as first.
· Free Tshirt (it’s dryfit! and super soft!) to EVERY person that posts 48 complete reviews. Admittedly, we haven't actually picked these out yet, so really this is a great opportunity to help us with the selection. Our goal is to make you happy with your reward, so that you'll wear the shirt. Therefore, it would be super amazing if you'd help us with this process by providing feedback.
o Women’s V-neck, and Men’s Circle neck, all available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL. We will do our best to accommodate allllll special requests.
· Free Wine Case Luggage! To EVERY person that posts 144 complete reviews.
· Must have a user login, to be eligible for the giveaways. Anonymous posts are wonderful, and we appreciate them, but, we have no way of confirming “it was you” that completed them, so, we need you to create a login.
· What is a Complete Review? Numerical (wine glass) rating AND photo, AND at least 10 text characters. Example: "We had a great time!" is already 20 text characters.
· Photos: Anything and everything that is original, winery related, and preferably something that helps other sippers make a decision on visiting that place. Bathroom selfies are cute, but, aren't the goal. Please lean into pics of the winery (like the architecture, art, sipping bar, seating area, and some of the amenities like scenic views, gardens, firepits etc.) If a photo is submitted of someone, and that someone contacts us and wants it taken down, we will absolutely respect that someone's wishes. Please keep this in mind, for your submissions.
· Photos (again): Once you post a photo to the VinoVoyage.com site, it becomes the property of Vino Voyage Inc. Our lawyers told us we needed this in here. We have no intention of selling these photos, and we don't have a way to give you credit (yet!), so, we really appreciate your understanding on this. More on this in our Terms of Service.
· We hate to have to include this, but, we reserve the right to not publish, or remove a photo based the content. Offensive content will result in immediate deletion of your account, and blocking where ever appropriate on all available channels.
· We also hate to have to include this, but, we reserve the right to not publish, or remove a review based the text content. Offensive content will result in immediate deletion of your account, and blocking where ever appropriate on all available channels.
· I posted a review 2 weeks ago, and it doesn’t appear on your site. Where’d it go?
· This means the winery hasn’t actually signed up for our site (by the deadline). We need them too! Can you nudge them? We’ll happily reference your contributions anywhere, and everywhere we can!
· What do the wineries get out of this? Glad you asked! Wineries
with reviews, float to the top of the list, for their region. We wanted a way
for you all, the sippers, to make recommendations for each other, rather than
collecting fees for this precious space.